Staggering Demographic Statistics
- United Nations estimates that if current trends continue, by 2050 there will be 248 million fewer children under the age of 5 then there are today.
- Over 59 countries around the world are facing below replacement fertility
- The world birthrates has dropped over 50% in the last 50 years
- Russia’s population is dropping by over 700,000 a year. If present trends continue it is estimated that in 43 years they will loose over one-half of their population.
- It takes 2.1 children per couple to replace the existing population and Europe’s birth rate is now only at 1.3.
- The dearth of children in Germany has lead to the closure of 230 schools in 2006.
- Europe demographic makeup is changing and the Europe of tomorrow will be Asian, African and Islamic.
- Mathematic models show that U.S. demographics will not support Social Security payments to the 81 million baby boomers, unless we double Federal taxes.
- A dearth of babies in Japan contributed to Japans economic decline, which resulted in their stock market and real estate market losing over 60% of it’s value in just 14 years.
- China’s anti growth "One Child Policy" has now lead to over 78 million men who will never be able to get married because there are not enough women.
The world is headed into a "Demographic Winter" the economic and social consequences are severe and long lasting, go to DemographicWinter.com and watch the trailer of this new documentary